Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year, New You

Well, I have to admit that my first experience in hiring a Personal Trainer has been a great one. I was a little apprehensive at first, Rich's personality and MO was positive and reassuring. After my 1st work-out last Tuesday, I was sore in places I didn't know I had. Last night, he threw some new stuff into the routine. I'm amazed at how many ways you can attack the same muscle groups, wow! Since 2006, I started my own workout program that has included walking, weight training, skating (inline and ice), country dancing, biking and a little horseback riding. The good news is, I've kept most of the 20lbs off that I lost in 2006-2007. The bad news is I needed to diversify my routine, bulk up a little which will help me to burn calories off my core and of course, eat right. Rich Ford is showing me how to do all of that. For the small investment of $45 per session, it's definitely worth it...Outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment