Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year 2010

Happy New Year to all!!! I've been so busy between NYE and the after math (I stayed the night at Hotel Baker where I performed). Then tried to get my internal clock set back to normal (creature of the night that I am) over the next couple days. After a thorough workout at the gym on Saturday. I almost regretted it as I picked up some kind of bug even after having the H1N1 shot and seasonal flu shot. Nonetheless, the show must go on and Sunday's party went great. The crowd of 50 people (or so) stayed almost intact to the end (no surprise there). Suzi (the guest of honor) enjoyed her surprise 60th thoroughly. No one 'spilled the beans' so the intensity of the surprise was maximum, especially when she entered the room to the flamboyant tune of "Birthday" by the Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment